BarryM Aquarium - Arabian

BarryM Arabian is from the newest BarryM collection called Aquarium its is aGreen/Gold Duo-chrome, and well i didn't do a very good job at catching that, i took my photos with a flash which made it look almost a foil polish......i did find it hard to catch the Gold flash running through it.....i should of took some daylight shot.

The collection is 4 duo chrome polishes and 3 glitter toppers, the theme is obviously sea related lol, i was thinking mermaid tail.....

I found it runny so thin layers is he way to go and build it up....i done 3 coats but felt like it needed a 4th eeekkkk i also expected brush strokes but i didn't get any when i done thin layers, you do get some if you go thicker...but i heard if you put this over a plain black creme, you only need one layer and the effect shows up much better...so il try that next time.

All in all i do like them, they last well, i got over 10 days with no chipping and it was still going strong but i decided to change my Mani, I'm looking forward to trying the others.

Have you tie these yet? what did you think and which was your favourite?





4 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love your blog. Your pictures of the Aquarium polish are to die for!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you......i don't do anything special...i use a point and shoot camera and that's it....

      Delete
  2. PS. I've just added you to my blog roll so I can easily keep up to date. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have you on mine, so thank you for adding me.

      Delete