My Birthday Gifts from Rachel.

It was my Birthday in March, i turned 36 and i didn't celebrate, i didnt get any gifts either :( poor me right lol, but my awesome friend Rachel of CherryGlamGirl Blog wouldn't let me pass it by with out me getting a gift, so she put this amazing package together for me and i only received it a few days ago.

It sometimes confuses me as to what ive done to of found this amazing women and that she care and loves me enough to make my Birthday special even when my family didnt.

I want to Thank Rachel by doing this Blog post and showing off what she sent to me, So Thank you Rachel, i love you so much, and i mean that from the bottom of my heart.


Lilypad Lacquer Too much excitment, Velvetten - Wild at heart
Chilality Counter Intuitive and Soska

 Sinfulshine - Pragmatic, At Sea.
 L.A Girl Rock Star - Live on stage - Overdose - Punk - Double Platinum - Groupie.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww Kellie!!! I was so happy to send you some pretties, you absolutely deserve it! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete