Chirality - Soska


When i got this polish in the an awesome Birthday package sent to me by an even more awesome person Rachel from CherryGlamGirl Blog, i was so excited, id read and seen the Black is the new Black Collection featuring Soska and Counterintuitive from Chirality
Polish ....now I'm not to proud or too grown to admit i got way to excited then i guess i adult should, but just look at this baby......

So as far as I'm aware "Soska" was names after twins The Soska sisters or aka The Twisted Twin,  now don't shoot me, but being in the  UK i personally haven't heard of them, but i know who they are now, and if you are a fan of horror then you should check them out.

Soska is a Black Holo, OK so I've read a few say its a dark grey, but no, I'm sorry its BLACK.....and wow what a black, in just 2 coats this is done, and topcoat the shiz out of it and there is no dulling of the holo....in fact its perfection, now i will admit, i do have a Black Holo by Jade that is more in your face holo, but that's OK cuz its still spectacular....and the holois still strong and well i love it.

If you want to check out Chirality polish you can do at the below links.

Chirality Store - FacebookEtsy store

Leave a comment and tell me what you think.







No comments:

Post a Comment