Revlon - Steel Her Heart

Its not often i come across Revlon where i live, but while waiting for a Dentist appointment that i was an hour too soon for, i had to put in some time so rather then site in the office i went for a look around i went in this little nothing special shop and on a dusty shelf i found a few UN loved Revlon polishes for £0.30 so i picked up this one called "Steel Her Heart" i like grey kinda gun metal colours so i tried it as soon as i got back home.

I like the colour, love the way it made my nails look too.....but I'm not sure if i like the polish its self, if you get me, i found it to be a very thin almost watery formula, I'm not sure if all Revlon is like that but it put me off, i had to put 3 layers on till i was happy with it.

I also found it didnt harden up my nails like other polish.....my nails still felt very fragile and bendy, unlike with others they harden up and feel strong....i don't think il be rushing out to hunt down Revlon polish, I'm not saying i hated it, and i probably will use it again but it wouldn't ever make it on to my fave brand list.




8 comments:

  1. hey girl! just found your blog, i can't believe there's another nail blogger that's named kellie! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean about the polish not making your nails stronger. When I stopped biting my nails, the thing I loved the most about polishing was the added strength it gave them. The big plus of this mani is that the colour looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....if they fixed that part then id like Revlon much more lol

      Delete
  3. I just picked this up recently and haven't used it yet. I did a Revlon polish in Midnight Affair last night that seemed to have the same formula you're talking about. I didn't like it at all but I covered it up with Unicorn Puke and all was well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Midnight Affair was the other i got when i bought this and another called Minty.....im glad its not just me who thought it didn't strengthen their nails.....Maybe il try added a extra top coat.

      Delete
  4. I really like this color. It’s so pretty and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Beautiful ;) Like it a lot!
    www.rainbowtreasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete