Pink Wednesday revamp

 I meant to add this last week, this started of as my "Pink Wednesday" which i found out about while reading a blog id came acrosds called "Let Them Have Polish" I kept it pink until the Friday, and as i was going to a Charity thing in honer of my uncle Tom who passed away from Cancer, i wanted to keep them pink as the charitys cololurs are of course pink, but i also wanted to Jazz them up, because im know for having different designs on my nails, so for me to trun up with then just painted pink would of disapointed some people lol, so here was the finished result.

I used:
Rimmel Lycra Pro -  Urban Princess
Rimmel Lycra Pro - Peppermint
Rimmel 60 Seconds - Grey Matters
BarryM - Matt White












Photobucket 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Evelin, il pop by your Blog today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot simple and pretty( My favourite combination)

    ReplyDelete