George by ASDA Nail Wraps.

I went in to ASDA last week and was browsing the George section cuz i wanted a new top, when i came across these nail wraps, they had a good selection and urgh as always i couldn't resist, so even though they where £4.00 to £4.50 i bought 2 packs of each design because i knew id need 2 packs in case i messed up and was stuck with no replacements.

For £4 they are really good quality, easy to work with and hardly any adjusting needed to fit, they stuck well and stayed in place, the only thing i didn't like was the smell, it was a plastic kind of smell that even after 48 hours i could still smell, but other then that these are great for the price.

This was my first go at ever using wraps so granted they are not as neat as id like and i took more of the top of my pointer finger with the file then i should lol but i got so many complements oh how pretty they looked.

So which is your favorite from the below wraps?







8 comments:

  1. Wow, these look really good, your nails look great, have yet to try wraps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time to, it took me longer to put them on then it would of to paint them though lol

      Delete
  2. I've bought a packet for $2 but haven't tried them on yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tribal ones are the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really love all them, I also want this all :P ♥
    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just discovered your blog, it's good. Also I went to Asda yesterday and they were half price (£2) but I went to buy them and they came up as £1.50! They're really good, I got the pink ones(the first picture).
    :)

    ReplyDelete