OPI Designer Series - Coronation

OK so my new love is OPI DS Coronation i got this from my Polish Swap group, (Thank you Rachel) 
 I spoke to a few people before getting and they seemed to be let down by the DS but i like them..how ever i did get this thinking it was more holo then it is, but im not disappointed at all, it has a scattered holo look to it, but not in ur face which i like but the holo is there, plus those full on holos go to waste here in the UK cuz the weather isn't that great lol

It took 4 good layers to get the full coverage i like from my polish i was thinking i should of maybe used a base colour but each layer dried fast and wasn't patchy which for some reason i expected it to be? don't know why though....maybe cuz my last experience with a DS was that way?

Anyway those who know me, know i never wear a polish more then once if i don't love it....but this is one that will stay in my collection because i will wear it again for sure.





So do you have any of the DS polish? which do you have and do you like it?

4 comments:

  1. this looks amazing on you! I am kind of sad I gave it up now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to nominate you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please check the link http://nailartbykelly.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete