GOSH Black Passion & Saffron 04 Multi Clear Glitter

GOSH Black Passion I was so excited when this dropped through my mail box the other day, i couldn't wait to use it, so the polish id applied the night before then sat patiently drawing on flowers came off quicker then Katie Prices Knickers hehehehe, i love the sliver shimmer running through the creamy grey, and when i applied it i wasn't disappointed, i had to apply 2 coats, and ended p applying a 3rd even though it didn't need it, i think it was cuz i just liked putting it on lol, i applied a good drenching of SV and Ive had it on for 4 days now and there isn't the slightest chip to it.......Sorry about the photos, my Camera just didn't want to be nice to me when taking the pics, i had taken some in natural day light but they disappeared on me??? and i wanted to blog about it so wasn't waiting till tomorrow to take new pics.......
So as those of you who know me, i get bored easy especially at night....I swear i can hear my polish shouting at me to come play and as i purchased a new glitter on my shopping trip yesterday i wanted to give it a go, Its Saffron 04 Multi Clear Glitter , now I'm not a huge fan of Sparkle, well OK yes i am but not a fan of taking it off, which is a pain cuz it means i tend to keep away from anything with to much sparkle or grainy bits But SHOCKER i Love it, and will used it more often.....

4 comments:

  1. I'm always put off by the thought of taking glitter off too, but I love it on my nails! This looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love black + glitter, it's like my favorite thing ever! I also hate taking it off though :( I have a pot with these hard-ish plastic bristles that is meant to remove fake nails, that seems to work well for glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! I love adding a bit of sparkle to my nails, but glitter is such a pain to remove :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess if we want the pretties we have to suffer the consequences lol

    ReplyDelete