Tuff Scented Nail polish - Water Collection.

Wooooo hoooo i received my Polish from Tuff Scent today, omg look at those babies what a lucky girl i am.....these pretties are from.....left to right:

Truth 
A baby blue crème that smells of Pineapple & Kiwi.
Mother Nature 
A shimmering blue that smells of Spearmint (my fave smell ever)
Loyalty 
A midnight Blue with shimmering silver Glitter and smells of Lilac

I do love the shape and look of these bottles the lids take some getting used to but who cares when you have polish that looks like that and smells good enough to lick of your fingers lol

Photos and reviews of each polish to follow very soon as i cant wait to wear this....especially Mother Nature.



2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to your swatches and reviews. I LOOOOVE blue so these look fabulous to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh! I want these, too! The bottles are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete